Carlton Oaks Country Club may be the perfect place for your next golf outing in San Diego. A challenging 7,225 yard Dye Design course awaits you with meandering creeks, mature trees, strategic undulation, and peninsula tie greens. The beautiful San Diego year-round climate makes Carlton Oaks Golf Course appealing when traveling to any time of the year, and the 5 sets of tees and course amenities offer a relaxing day for any level of golfer.
Carlton Oaks Country Club is noted for its 18 hole championship Perry Dye-Designed golf course, however, two practice chipping and putting greens, driving range, and full service pro shop are available to make your visit more pleasant.
Please call us toll-free at (866) 661-2334 to book by phone, or click Book Online below!
Cancellation Policy: 48 hours.
- 18 Hole Perry Dye Design Championship Golf Course
- Meandering Creeks, Mature Trees, Strategic Undulation, And Peninsula Tie Greens
- 60 Room Lodge On Property With Full Service Pro Shop And Restaurant
- Features 2 Practice Greens And Driving Range
- 5 Set Of Tee Boxes For Players Of All Golfing Abilities
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Call us toll-free at (866) 661-2334 Ext. 1 to book this course today!
Tee Time Reservations Include: (12 players or less) Green Fee, Cart Fee, & Up to 60 Day Reservations.
48 hour cancellation policy.
Please call for group/tournament pricing (over 12 players, shotguns, food & beverage, transportation, etc.)
From any major north-south freeway in San Diego area, take highway 52 east; exit at
Mast Blvd.; turn right at West Hills Pkwy then left at Carlton Oaks; Proceed 3/4 mile
to Inwood Drive. Proceed to clubhouse entrance on the right.
9200 Inwood Drive
San Diego, CA 92071
20.0 Miles from Airport