Call us toll-free at (866) 661-2334 to book this course today!
Rated as Golf Digest “Best Place’s to Play.” The Coronado Municipal Golf Course, opened in 1957, is rated as one of the best public golf courses in the nation. For public golf in San Diego, Coronado is the best choice. Located just minutes from downtown San Diego.
The course measures 6,590 yards from the blue tees and is a par 72. Immaculate greens, wide inviting fairways and dramatic views coupled with incomparable weather, make Coronado a must-play for all golfer’s year round.
• Four Stars by Golf Digest “Best Places to Play”
• 10 out of 10 – San Diego Union Tribune
• Best Value in Southern California – Greenskeeper.org
Please call us toll-free at (866) 661-2334 to book by phone today!
*A $35 non-refundable coordination fee will be assessed from Showtime Golf for both residents and non-residents
Tee times – non-refundable
- Type of Course: Resort
- Number of holes: 18
- Season: Year Round
- Pro-Shop: Yes
- Year Built: 1957
- Designer(s): Jack Daray (1957), Jack Daray Jr (1966), Jack Daray Jr & Stephen Halsey (1997)
- Water Hazards: Yes
- Guest Policy: Open
- Dress Code: No Denim, Collared Shirt Required
- Walking Allowed: Yes
- Named One Of The Best Courses In The County By Golf Digest
- Exceptional Visual Appeal, Playability, & Quality
- Offers Views of The Bay
- Great Layout For Players Of All Skill LevelsDesirable Located on Coronado Island
- Caddies Available: No
- Club Rental: Yes
- Golf Cart Rental: Yes
- Pull-Cart Rental: Yes
- Driving Range: Yes
- Putting Green: Yes
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Call us toll-free at (866) 661-2334 to book this course today!
Tee Time Reservations Include: (8 players or less) Green Fee & Up to 14 Day Reservations.
Please call for group/tournament pricing (over 12 players, shotguns, food & beverage, transportation, etc.)
I-5 S. Take exit 14A CA-75 S / San Diego Coronado Bridge. Take a left at end of bridge onto 4th St, then right onto Glorietta Blvd. Continue on Glorietta Blvd to Visalia Row. Turn left at Visalia Row and Clubhouse entrance will be straight ahead.
2000 Visalia Row
Coronado, CA 92118
8.5 Miles from Airport