One of San Diego’s top golf courses; there is no finer value in San Diego County than Eagle Crest Golf Club. Eagle Crest offers a spectacular setting that abounds with San Diego’s natural beauty. While preserving the striking natural features of the pristine San Pasqual Valley, renowned local golf course architect, David Rainville crafted a breathtaking and enticing 18-hole championship golf course. In addition to the wildlife preserve that winds through secluded area of San Diego County, the golf course incorporates wildflowers, waterfalls, and 8 lakes into a challenging, striking design, quickly branding Eagle Crest as San Diego golf’s best-kept secret.
Created for players of all skill levels, this San Diego golf course offers a series of holes that are distinct and memorable, requiring a full range of shot-making skills. Beautifully manicured bent-grass greens in conjunction with challenging spectacular fairways combine to create Eagle Crest’s par-72 golf course located next door to San Diego’s Wild Animal Park.
Meticulously manicured greens and rolling fairways complement the numerous flowers and nature preserve that meander through this quiet San Diego paradise, sheltered from the bustle of the outside world. Please call us toll-free at (866) 661-2334 CrossCreek Golf Course as online reservations are not available.
Cancellation Policy: 48 hours.
- Type of Course: Public
- Number of holes: 18
- Pro-Shop: Opens at 5
- Year Built1: 993
- Designer(s): David Rainville
- Type of Greens: Poa Annua Grass
- Water Hazards: Yes
- Accept Electronic Tee Time Reservations: 60 Days In Advance
- Reservations Must Be Cancelled No Later Than 48 Hours Before Reserved Tee Time To Avoid Penalty
- Dress Code: No Denim, Collared Shirt And Bermuda Shorts Required
- Walking Allowed: No
- Beautiful Waterfalls & Eight Lakes
- Driving Range With Target Greens & Putting Green
- Bent Grass Greens And Rolling Fairways Compliment The Wildflowers And Nature Preserve
- Large Outdoor Patio Overlooking The 18th Green Seating Up To 200 Guests
- Located Next Door To The San Diego Wild Animal Park
- Caddies Available: No
- Club Rental: Yes
- Golf Cart Rental: Included In The Green Fees
- Pull-Cart Rental: No
- Driving Range: Yes, Hitting Balls From Both Grass And Mats – Lighted
- Putting Green: Yes
- Chipping Area: Yes
- Practice Bunker: Yes
- Teaching Pro: Yes
- Golf School: No
- Food Facilities: Deli Style Snack Bar
- Bar: Both Beer And Wine
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Call us toll-free at (866) 661-2334 Ext. 1 to book this course today!
Tee Time Reservations Include: (12 players or less) Green Fee, Cart Fee, & Up to 60 Day Reservations.
48 hour cancellation policy.
Please call for group/tournament pricing (over 12 players, shotguns, food & beverage, transportation, etc.)
Take I-15 north to Via Rancho Parkway. Go east 1 mile to San Pasqual Road.
Turn right and travel 5 miles to Rockwood. Turn right and follow to the clubhouse entrance.
2492 Old Ranch Road
Escondido, CA 92027
35.4 Miles from Airport