Relax and enjoy a game of golf at Eastlake Country Club, located 20 minutes from downtown San Diego. This San Diego golf course was designed by renowned architect Ted Robinson and offers an exciting challenge for players of all levels and abilities. The four different tee settings at EastLake will ensure an enjoyable day for any golfer.
EastLake Golf Course is highlighted by 1,800 trees, 6 lakes (3 with waterfalls), and 72 sand traps. This golf course has a uniquely designed lay-out around a south bay housing community and does not have any parallel fairways which makes golfers feel like they are the only players on the golf course.
This San Diego golf course’s “user-friendly” layout and electronic yardage system on every golf cart makes Eastlake Country Club the perfect golf course for perfect day of golf. Eastlake may be the perfect choice for your next round of golf in San Diego. Use our free service to book online now!
Cancellation Policy: 48 hours.
- Type of Course: Semi-private
- Number of holes: 18
- Pro-Shop: Opens at 600
- Year Built: 1991
- Designer(s): Ted Robinson
- Type of Greens: Bent Grass Greens & Bermuda/Ryegrass Mixed Fairways
- Water Hazards: Yes
- Accept Electronic Tee Time Reservations: 120 Days In Advance
- Reservations Must Be Cancelled No Later Than 48 Hours Before Reserved Tee Time To Avoid Penalty
- Guest Policy: Open
- Dress Code: No Denim, Collared Shirt Required
- Walking Allowed: Yes
- Large Outdoor Pavilion Overlooking The Golf Course Seating Up To 300 Guests
- Electronic Yardage System On All Carts
- Features Fully Stocked Pro Shop & Snack Shop/Restaurant Services
- Caddies Available: No
- Club Rental: Yes
- Golf Cart Rental: Yes
- Pull-Cart Rental: No
- Driving Range: Yes, Hitting Balls From Both Grass And Mats – Lighted
- Putting Green: Yes
- Chipping Area: Yes
- Practice Bunker: Yes
- Teaching Pro: Yes
- Golf School: No
- Food Facilities: Restaurant
- Bar: Full Bar
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Please check online booking engine for real-time rates.
Tee Time Reservations Include: (12 players or less) Green Fee, Cart Fee, & Up to 60 Day Reservations.
48 hour cancellation policy.
Please call for group/tournament pricing (over 12 players, shotguns, food & beverage, transportation, etc.)
Take I-805 south to Telegraph Canyon Road East. Travel 5.2 miles to EastLake
Parkway, then turn right. Turn left on Clubhouse Drive and follow to clubhouse
entrance on the left.
2375 Clubhouse Drive
Chula Vista, CA 91915
21.2 Miles from Airport