One of San Diego’s most famous golf courses, La Costa Resort and Spa is a must for golf enthusiasts visiting San Diego. It’s been said that the best thing about playing this San Diego golf course is that you can measure your performance against the best players in the world. When you walk the fairways at La Costa Resort and Spa you are walking the same fairways that the legends of the game have walked for over 30 years. La Costa has been the host of the World Golf Championships – Accenture Match Play Championship for the past several years in San Diego.
To play La Costa is a dream come true. The two PGA Championship 18-hole golf courses (Champions and south) are both beautiful and traditional in design. These 2 golf courses challenge golfers’ shot-making ability, both off the tee and around the greens. Four sets of tees provide a golf course length for all players and abilities to enjoy. At La Costa Resort and Spa, your golf experience will be a memorable one! Use our free service to book online now! Please call us toll-free at (866) 661-2334 to book “same day” reservations at La Costa Resort & Spa.
Cancellation Policy: 48 hours.
- Type of Course: Public
- Number of holes: 18
- Season: Year Round
- Pro-Shop: Opens at 600
- Year Built: 1964
- Designer(s): Dick Wilson
- Type of Greens: Bent Grass
- Water Hazards: Yes
- Accept Electronic Tee Time Reservations: 60 Days In Advance
- Reservations Must Be Cancelled No Later Than 48 Hours Before Reserved Tee Time To Avoid Penalty
- Dress Code: No Denim, Collared Shirt and Bermuda Shorts
- Walking Allowed: Yes, With a Caddie
- Host To The WEC Accenture Match Play Championships
- Driving Range With Target Greens & Putting Green
- Totally Remodeled Clubhouse & Facilities Totaling Over $50 Million
- Plenty Of Banquet Areas Seating Over 250 Guests
- Desirable Location Off The I-5 Freeway In Carlsbad
- Caddies Available: Yes
- Club Rental: Yes
- Golf Cart Rental: Included In The Green Fees
- Pull-Cart Rental: No
- Driving Range: Yes, Hitting Balls From Grass
- Putting Green: Yes
- Chipping Area: No
- Practice Bunker: No
- Teaching Pro: No
- Golf School: No
- Food Facilities: Restaurant
- Bar: Full Bar
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Please check online booking engine for real-time rates.
Tee Time Reservations Include: (12 players or less) Green Fee, Cart Fee, & Up to 60 Day Reservations.
48 hour cancellation policy.
Please call for group/tournament pricing (over 12 players, shotguns, food & beverage, transportation, etc.)
Take I-5 north to La Costa East. Go 1.5 miles to El Camino Real. Make a left and go
400 yards to the La Costa entrance on your right. Proceed to clubhouse entrance.
2100 Costa Del Mar Road
Carlsbad, CA 92009
31.7 Miles from Airport