Mt. Woodson Golf Club designed by Schmidt/Curly Architects, is considered one of San Diego’s best and most beautiful scenic golf courses. Set amidst ancient oaks and granite boulders, the golf course’s natural beauty is breathtaking. A winding 450-foot wooden bridge and dramatic hillside holes make for an enjoyable and memorable golf experience. Golf Digest calls Mt. Woodson Golf Club one of the “most beautiful, unique courses in California,” citing its superb condition and panoramic views of San Diego’s countryside.
A historic estate completed in 1921 is the centerpiece of this San Diego golf course property. This architectural treasure is considered one of the best examples of the “early California arts and crafts movement.” Now affectionately know as the Mt. Woodson castle; Amy Strong, a courtier, whose dreemaking company was one of the more prominent businesses in early San Diego, built the home.
Steep changes in elevation throughout this San Diego golf course help define the special character of Mt. Woodson where the challenge and sheer fun of each hole have been captured with the names such as “Drop Off,” “The Chute,” “Tree Tops,” and “The Plunge.” Mt. Woodson Golf Course has earned a well-deserved reputation as one of the region’s most enjoyable courses to play.
Please call us toll-free at (866) 661-2334 to book this course as online reservations are not available.
- 18 Hole Lee Schmidt & Brian Curley Design Championship Golf Course
- One Of The Most Beautiful, Unique Courses In California- Golf Digest
- Hilly Terrain, Superb Condition, Panoramic Views, & Steep Elevation Changes
- Historic Castle & Outdoor Area Seating Up To 150 Guests
- Patterned After More Traditional Layouts Where Shotmaking Is At A Premium
- Great Golf Experience Amidst The Mountains, Ancient Oaks, & Granite Boulders
Tee Time Reservations Include: (12 players or less) Green Fee, Cart Fee, & Up to 60 Day Reservations.
48 hour cancellation policy.
Please call for group/tournament pricing (over 12 players, shotguns, food & beverage, transportation, etc.)
Take I-15 north to Scripps Poway Parkway east. Follow until road ends at Highway
67. Turn North on Highway 67 and then left on Archie Moore. Follow straight
to clubhouse entrance on left.
16422 N. Woodson Drive
Ramona, CA 92065
33.2 Miles from Airport