Noted as one of San Diego’s best resorts, Rancho Bernardo Inn’s golf course matches the property’s elegance with style and grace. A peaceful valley backdrop complete with tree-lined fairways is home to the AAA Four Diamond Rancho Bernardo Inn and the 18-hole championship resort golf course. This San Diego golf course’s traditional layout originally opened in 1962 and recently underwent renovation to ensure that it will continue to present a modern challenge for today’s golfer. The golf course at Rancho Bernardo hosts a dramatic centerpiece water fountain on hole #18 shown in magazines and ads around the world.
Rancho Bernardo Inn is the only golf course in San Diego to have hosted both PGA and LPGA events, the resort golf course is now sought out by golfers in search of a memorable and enjoyable round with the gracious, genuine service offered by the renowned resort. Use our free service to book online now!
- Type of Course: Resort
- Number of holes: 18
- Season: Year Round
- Pro-Shop: Opens at 600
- Year Built: 1962
- Designer(s): William Bell
- Type of Greens: Bermuda Grass
- Water Hazards: Yes
- Accept Electronic Tee Time Reservations: 30 Days In Advance
- Reservations Must Be Cancelled No Later Than 48 Hours Before Reserved Tee Time To Avoid Penalty
- Guest Policy: Open
- Dress Code: No Denim, Collared Shirt And Bermuda Shorts Required
- Walking Allowed: No
- Beautiful AAA Four Diamond Inn With Award Winning Restaurant
- Opened In 1962 & Recently Underwent Modernized Renovations
- Only Course In San Diego To Have Hosted Both PGA & LPGA Events
- A Peaceful Valley Backdrop With Tree-Lined Fairways
- Putting Green & Fully Stocked Pro Shop Services
- Caddies Available: Yes, Upon Request
- Club Rental: Yes
- Golf Cart Rental: Yes
- Pull-Cart Rental: No
- Driving Range: Yes, Hitting Balls From Grass
- Putting Green: Yes
- Chipping Area: No
- Practice Bunker: No
- Teaching Pro: No
- Golf School: No
- Food Facilities: Restaurant
- Bar: Full Bar
- Accommodations: On The Premise
- Bar: Full Bar
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Please check online booking engine for real-time rates.
Tee Time Reservations Include: (12 players or less) Green Fee, Cart Fee, & Up to 60 Day Reservations.
48 hour cancellation policy.
Please call for group/tournament pricing (over 12 players, shotguns, food & beverage, transportation, etc.)
Take I-15 north to Rancho Bernardo Road exit. Go east 1 mile to Bernardo Oaks
Drive. Go left and follow road to the clubhouse entrance straight ahead.