San Diego’s most convenient and centrally located golf course, Riverwalk Golf Club in Mission Valley promises a fun day of golf. Steeped in a rich tradition of golf legends past, Riverwalk Golf Club offers a classic golfing experience like no other. This San Diego golf course, formerly known as the Stardust Country Club, has been completely redesigned by Ted Robinson Sr. and son Ted Jr., who used more than half a million cubic yards of soil to turn the formerly flat golf course into 27 holes of undulating fairways, stunning waterfalls, and well-protected bentgrass greens.
Riverwalk Golf Course entertained a myriad of golf’s legends while hosting the PGA tour during the 50s and 60s. Now, golfers are once again be treated to the challenge and drama of the original golf course at the newly reborn (in 1998) Riverwalk Golf Club. Water comes into play on 13 of the 27 holes with a spectacular waterfall surrounding the green of the signature hole. The San Diego River is a prominent feature of Riverwalk’s layout, contributing to the beauty and challenge of this San Diego golf course. Close to everything, makes Riverwalk Golf Course a great choice for golf in San Diego. Use our free service to book online now or call us toll-free at (866) 661-2334 to book reservations at Riverwalk Golf Club.
- Type of Course: Resort
- Number of holes: 27
- Season: Year Round
- Pro-Shop: Opens at 6:00 am
- Year Built: 1969
- Designer(s): Ted Robinson Sr. & Ted Robinson Jr.
- Type of Greens: Bent Grass
- Water Hazards: Yes
- Accept Electronic Tee Time Reservations: 90 Days In Advance
- Reservations Must Be Cancelled No Later Than 24 Hours Before Reserved Tee Time To Avoid Penalty
- Walking Allowed: Yes
- Driving Range With Target Greens & Putting Green
- Redesigned By Ted Robinson Sr. & Ted Robinson Jr. In 1998
- Centrally Located In The Heart Of Mission Valley
- San Diego River Provides For Numerous Water Features
- Caddies Available: No
- Club Rental: Yes
- Golf Cart Rental: Included In The Green Fees
- Pull-Cart Rental: No
- Driving Range: Yes, Hitting Balls From Grass
- Putting Green: Yes
- Chipping Area: No
- Practice Bunker: No
- Teaching Pro: No
- Golf School: No
- Food Facilities: Restaurant
- Bar: Full Bar
Fri-Sun & Holidays $99
Rentals - $55 per set
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Please check online booking engine for real-time rates.
Tee Time Reservations Include: (12 players or less) Green Fee, Cart Fee, Range Balls, GPS, & Up to 120 Day Reservations.
24 hour cancellation policy.
Please call for group/tournament pricing (over 12 players, shotguns, food & beverage, transportation, etc.)
Take I-8 to Hotel Circle North. Turn north on Fashion Valley Road and make a left at the first set of stoplights.
1150 Fashion Valley Rd.
San Diego, CA 92108
7.7 Miles From Airport