Singing Hills Golf Resort is a 425-acre golf resort managed by the Sycuan Tribe, and is nestled in the lush Dehesa Valley of El Cajon, California. Just a short 20 minute drive from downtown San Diego, the resort is the perfect place for a vacation, business retreat, conference, tournament or special event. With their two championship 18-hole golf courses (Willow Glen and Oak Glen) as well as their 18 hole executive course, Singing Hills Golf Resort offers something for every golfer from beginner to expert. The resort also offers professional golf instruction through its PGA and LPGA certified Golf Academy. Also included are 11 lighted tennis courts, swimming pools, Primrose Spa, and delicious fine and casual dining options. Offering great values all year long, Singing Hills Resort is a golfer’s paradise.
Willow Glen is a challenging par 72 golf course with tight, narrow fairways, and strategically placed bunkers. The Sweetwater River occasionally runs along this San Diego golf course and its channel comes into play on many of the holes, providing for fantastic scenery and challenging shots. The Willow Glen golf course contains several dogleg holes and many elevation changes and water crossings that will challenge and entertain the golfer throughout the day. Willow Glen seems to be the preferred golf course of San Diego’s Singing Hills Golf Resort.
Oak Glen is a beautiful par 72 course with mature landscaped surroundings being the older of the two San Diego golf courses. The Oak Glen golf course contains many undulating greens and challenging fairways. Besides the Sweetwater River which runs throughout this San Diego golf course, there are many small ponds that create for an exciting round of golf. Oak Glen guarantees a fun-filled day of challenging fairways, tough hazards, and undulating greens.
Sining Hills Golf Resort’s Oak Glen golf course opened in 1956 and Willow Glen in 1968. Both of these San Diego golf courses were redesigned in 1980 by Ted Robinson following water damage from heavy rain and river flow. The last redesign on Oak Glen was complete in 1991 by Dave Fleming. Both of these San Diego golf courses are always lush and perfectly maintained, and the beautiful setting makes for an easy escape away from the real world no matter which golf course you play. Use our free service to book online now!
- Type of Course: Semi-Private
- Number of holes: 18
- Season: Year Round
- Pro-Shop: Opens at 600
- Year Built: 1956
- Designer(s): Ted Robinson
- Water Hazards: Yes
- Accept Electronic Tee Time Reservations: 60 Days In Advance
- Reservations Must Be Cancelled No Later Than 48 Hours Before Reserved Tee Time To Avoid Penalty
- Dress Code: Shirt And Shoes Required
- Walking Allowed: Yes
- Challenging Pair Of Par 72 Courses With Tight, Narrow Fairways, & Strategically Placed Bunkers
- The Sweetwater River Runs Through The Course & Will Challenge Numerous Shots
- Contains Several Dogleg Holes, Elevation Changes, Undulating Greens, & Challenging Fairways
- 425 Acres Of Lush, Picturesque Mountain Terrain
- Includes Golf Shop, Restaurant & Bar, Full Practice Facility, Driving Range, & Golf Academy Services
- Caddies Available: No
- GPS: Yes
- Club Rental: Yes
- Golf Cart Rental: No
- Pull-Cart Rental: Yes
- Driving Range: Yes, Hitting Balls From Grass
- Putting Green: Yes
- Chipping Area: Yes
- Practice Bunker: Yes
- Teaching Pro: Yes
- Golf School: Yes
- Food Facilities: Restaurant – Brkfst, Lunch and Dinner
- Bar: Full Service Lounge
- Accommodations: On Property
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Please check online booking engine for real-time rates.
Tee Time Reservations Include: (12 players or less) Green Fee, Cart Fee, & Up to 60 Day Reservations.
48 hour cancellation policy.
Please call for group/tournament pricing (over 12 players, shotguns, food & beverage, transportation, etc.)
Take I-8 east for 10 miles. Exit El Cajon Blvd. Go 3 blocks and make a right on
Washington Avenue. Continue on Washington as it becomes Dehesa Road.
Follow the signs to clubhouse entrance.
3007 Dehesa Rd.
El Cajon, CA 92019
23.6 Miles from Airport