When playing golf in San Diego County, The Crossings at Carlsbad is a must play golf course for those seeking a challenging, risk-reward golf adventure. The Crossings at Carlsbad is located about a mile from the Pacific Ocean and just 30 minutes from downtown San Diego. Voted by GOLF Magazine as one of the “Top 10 New Courses You Can Play,” The Crossings at Carlsbad is more than just a golf course as it captures the warm friendly spirit of its own unique seaside community. Inspired by its surrounding natural coastal habitation, Pacific Ocean views, and protected native flora and fauna, as its backdrop, journey through the rugged canyon terrain, sweeping emerald green fairways, and memorable vistas and discover the unspoiled beauty that will inspire an unforgettable golf experience.
Feel the ocean breeze while hiking along The Crossings Trail. Sample gourmet cuisine during a leisurely lunch at the Canyons, the full service restaurant and bar inside the clubhouse.
Please call us toll-free at (866) 661-2334 to book The Crossings at Carlsbad Golf Course as online reservations are not available.
- Number of holes: 18
- Designer(s): Greg Nash Services
- Club Rental: Yes
- GPS on Carts: Yes
- Driving Range: Yes
- Putting Green: Yes
- Chipping Area: Yes
- Sand Traps: No
- Food Facilities: Restaurant, Snack Bar
- Opened Summer 2007
- Costal Terrain & Views of the Pacific Ocean
- Developed on a Nature Preserve & Great Layout for Players of All Skill Levels
- Includes a Lighted Driving Range & Putting Green
- 23,000 Square Foot Two-Story Clubhouse with a Complete Golf Course & Dining Room
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Call us toll-free at (866) 661-2334 Ext. 1 to book this course today!
Tee Time Reservations Include: (12 players or less) Green Fee, Cart Fee, & Up to 60 Day Reservations.
48 hour cancellation policy.
Please call for group/tournament pricing (over 12 players, shotguns, food & beverage, transportation, etc.)
Take 1-5 North and Exit Palomar Airport Road. Continue East 1 mile. Turn Left on
Hidden Valley Drive. Clubhouse entrance will be on the right.
5800 The Crossings Drive
Carlsbad, CA 92208
33.2 Miles from AirporT