The Vineyard Golf Club in Escondido, a David Rainville designed golf course, has a scenic layout that winds through acres of verdant wetlands with stunning mountain backdrops. This San Diego golf course offers lush rolling fairways that meander peacefully along wildlife preserves, grape vineyards, and beautiful lakes.
Designed to echo the time-honored feel of playability of traditional golf courses from past eras, The Vineyard consists of two very different front and back 9’s. The front 9 owned by the city of San Diego and the back 9 by the city of Escondido, this San Diego golf course offers two very different and distinct challenges. Water is in spectacular abundance, with 5 lakes lending an ever-present element of danger. Brimming with charm and challenge, The Vineyard has all the makings of a classic golf course.
The Vineyard Golf Course offers a fully stocked pro shop, full service restaurant and bar, and a lighted practice area featuring a driving range with target greens as well as putting greens. Use our free service to book online now ! Please call us toll-free at (866) 661-2334 to book “same day” reservations at The Vineyard at Escondido Golf Club.
- Type of Course: Public
- Number of holes: 18
- Season: Year Round
- Pro-Shop: Opens at 600
- Year Built: 1993
- Designer(s): David Rainville
- Type of Greens: Bent Grass
- Water Hazards: Yes
- Beautiful Clubhouse For Banquets And Award Ceremonies Seating 100 Guests
- 5,000 Square Ft. Clubhouse Complete With Golf Shop And Full Service Restaurant
- Water Is In Spectacular Abundance, With 5 Lakes Lending An Ever-Present Element Of Danger
- Lush Rolling Fairways That Meander Peacefully Along Wildlife Preserves & The Orfila Vineyard
- Accept Electronic Tee Time Reservations: 120 Days In Advance
- Reservations Must Be Cancelled No Later Than 48 Hours Before Reserved Tee Time To Avoid Penalty
- Guest Policy: Open
- Dress Code: No Denim, Collared Shirt And Bermuda Shorts Required
- Walking Allowed: Yes
- Caddies Available: No
- Club Rental: Yes
- Pull-Cart Rental: No
- Driving Range: Yes, Hitting Balls From Grass
- Putting Green: No
- Chipping Area: No
- Practice Bunker: No
- Teaching Pro: No
- Golf School: No
- Food Facilities: Restaurant
- Bar: Full Bar
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Please check online booking engine for real-time rates.
Tee Time Reservations Include: (12 players or less) Green Fee, Cart Fee, & Up to 60 Day Reservations.
48 hour cancellation policy.
Please call for group/tournament pricing (over 12 players, shotguns, food & beverage, transportation, etc.)
Take I-15 north to Via Rancho Parkway. Go east to San Pasqual Road and
make a right.Follow to clubhouse entrance immediately on right.
925 San Pasqual Road
Escondido, CA 92025
29.9 Miles from Airport