Located 35 minutes north of San Diego, Twin Oaks Golf Course is not only a challenging and beautiful golf course, but it’s easy on the pocket book as well. The 18-hole championship course at Twin Oaks is a demanding, but fair test for golfers of all levels. The unique San Diego golf course includes 3 signature water features and plays adjacent to a protected wildlife habitat, adding to an experience that is both challenging and picturesque.
Elevation changes at Twin Oaks combine with quick, undulating greens to create an exciting golf course of both open and target-oriented holes. The Garden Room, a private, 2,600-square-foot banquet venue overlooking the course, and Stixx Restaurant & Sports Bar offer a variety of food and beverage options for before or after your round of golf. Twin Oaks Golf Course is a great course at a great value. Use our free service to book online now !
- Type of Course: Public
- Number of holes: 18
- Season: Year Round
- Pro-Shop: Opens at 600
- Year Built: 1992
- Designer(s): Ted Robinson
- Type of Greens: Bermuda
- Water Hazards: Yes
- Accept Electronic Tee Time Reservations: 60 Days In Advance
- Reservations Must Be Cancelled No Later Than 48 Hours Before Reserved Tee Time To Avoid Penalty
- Dress Code: No Denim, Collared Shirt And Bermuda Shorts Required
- Walking Allowed: No
- Plays Adjacent To A Protected Wildlife Habitat
- Beautiful New Clubhouse And Restaurant Overlooking Hole #1
- Private Room With Seating Up To 200 Guests
- Elevation Changes Combine With Quick, Undulating Greens
- Exciting Courses With Both Open And Target Oriented HolesServices
- Caddies Available: No
- Club Rental: Yes
- Golf Cart Rental: Included In The Green Fees
- Pull-Cart Rental: No
- Driving Range: Yes, Hitting Balls From Grass
- Putting Green: Yes
- Chipping Area: No
- Practice Bunker: No
- Teaching Pro: Yes
- Golf School: No
- Food Facilities: Cafe
- Bar: Full Bar
- Accommodations: Minutes Away
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Please check online booking engine for real-time rates.
Tee Time Reservations Include: (12 players or less) Green Fee, Cart Fee, & Up to 60 Day Reservations.
48 hour cancellation policy.
Please call for group/tournament pricing (over 12 players, shotguns, food & beverage, transportation, etc.)
Take I-15 north to 78 west. Go 3 miles to Twin Oaks Valley Road.
Proceed north for 2 miles and take a right into the clubhouse entrance.
1425 Twin Oaks Valley Rd.
San Marcos, CA 92069
39.0 Miles from Airport